View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 09:49 PM
Seersha
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allsmiles7282 (View Post)
James and Josh never really got along right?
So, the rumours go. And they both pretty much hinted/admitted to this fact back in the day. But a lot of time has passed and since JVDB tweeted about the Pacey-Con vid JJ did, and JJ re-tweeted something about JVDB's new show... I think it's safe to say things have calmed. Also, in his more recent interviews, JVDB has admitted that perhaps he was a little "too serious" back in the DC days, and he does seem to have mellowed a lot. He can laugh at himself in a way now that I don't think he could back then. I don't know the guy obviously, but that's my impression. I don't think JVDB and JJ are actually in touch or best buddies (they still seem to be quite different in personality) or anything, but I get the feeling that if they happen to run into each other, they'd be more than okay having a bit of a chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allsmiles7282 (View Post)
I wonder if these two were buddies IRL...
As to Kerr and Josh... yes, they seemed to be quite close in the DC days. And I think when Kerr was up in Vancouver filming LUX, I'd read that they were gonna catch up. Obviously, I don't know if they did, but they seem on friendly terms. Much like all of the DC cast, I don't think they're in super close contact, but they're still friends, I'd guess.

Last edited by Seersha; 04-14-2012 at 10:36 PM