View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 03:25 PM
GobSmacked82
Dedicated Fan

How Is He Going to Do Her?

Hello ladies,
I've been thinking about some ideas for a requested convo around KC & WH rehearsing love scenes. I hope it doesn't overlap with what Raven had in mind. So picture them in her trailer before the pool scene.

KC: (knocks the door) Hello Whitney. Can I come in?
WH: Yeah sure.
KC: (step in) You look great, as usual.
WH: Thank you. You're not so bad yourself.
KC: OK, Whit. Today we're working on the scene by the pool, where Rachel makes a case to attend the Oscar awards ceremony.
WH: She's going to have to work overtime to convince him, right.
KC: Yeah, and it's a tender moment, where she explains what's really on her mind and why it's so important. No fighting, no bickering, just heart to heart talking.
WH: That's muuuuch better than having to slap you.
KC: Hey, it's a sacrifice I was willing to make.
WH: Oh, stop smiling. Let's get started.
KC: OK, so I'm not totally alright with all the distance between them during that conversation. They need to sit a little closer to each other, like so ... (takes her hand and moves her closer)
WH: So what happens when they kiss?
KC: This ... (moves her head with his forehead. Puts his arm around her shoulder) And then he sort of opens hr mouth ... and moves in for a kiss. Like this.
WH: (after a few minutes) That's a little uncomfortable. How else can you hold me?
KC: Well, let's sit on the plush rug over there. (so they go to the rug) Alright, I'm going to move in, start to kiss you, then lean you back and keep kissing. That sound OK?
WH: I don't know. It might seem like he 's pushing, not leaning. Why not put your arm around me and pull me under you. That sound OK?
KC: Well, OK. Let's see how that would work. (so they try it. Kevin gets pretty involved, moving WH's mouth open, slowly. And then she pushes him off.
WH: No tongue!
KC: There was tongue? Hey, I'm sorry. force of habit. Let's try it once more before going on set.
WH: OK. (this time Whitney gets involved, but KC doesn't pull away or stop. He's enjoying this more.) Well (KC kisses her again) I think we have to (KC holds the back of her head still and goes in again) wrap it up.
KC: (Pauses) But did you like the way I opened your mouth?
WH: That's too close to tongue.
KC: Open-mouth kisses are half way between those super-chaste ones you like-
WH: (laughs) and the super hot, 'I forgot I'm married' French ones you like to give out.
KC: So does that mean you think I'm a super hot kisser? (Smiles broadly)
WH: N-No. You're my boss. It's weird to think about making out with your boss.
KC: You are Rachel, making out with Frank Farmer. (Pulls her in close, leans over her) Your boss only shows up to take care of you, and make sure you don't look silly. And you won't; I promise. That sound good?
WH: (nods. Looks directly at Kevin. Then she reaches up, puts her hand behind his head, and pulls his mouth to hers.)