View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 09:46 AM
deadstars
Dedicated Fan

Hello,guys. Please add me please in the shippers list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casual observer (View Post)
When talking about Whitney--although it's a foreign website-- the photo is clear enough--this is a clear example of the body language we were talking about girls--looks like we weren't the only ones who picked up on it:

Kevin Costner plakal kvůli Whitney Houston | Blesk.cz

Yes, I'm sure he'd get just as emotional discussing Gene Hackman.....

Poor Kevin.
And according to kala79's translation of this article where this screencaps came, Costner supposedly cried in this moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kala79 (View Post)
My God!This thread is filling so fast!I haven't been here for like 24 hours or less and I have like 5 pages to read!
About that article from the foreigh website - I think it's either Chech or Slovak, I'm from Poland and can understand a little. It says that Kevin said that he knew about her problems and tried to reach out to her by writing those letters. Then he cried in front of the camera. Said also that Whitney was close to him.
I was watching Bodyguard yesterday...weird feeling, but I was prepared for it. Thanks for the radio interview and ABC interview, he apparently cares a lot about his protegee and friend still. Much more than about Gene Hackman or Sean Connery, for sure ;D