View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 08:25 PM
GobSmacked82
Dedicated Fan

Smackdown

Hello ladies,
I've finally been able to catch my breath today! So here is the convo I said I would do. Raven, I tried your approach, but it seemed like full-on fan fiction, which I think another shipper has covered. I figured I would keep it as simple as possible, sticking mainly to Whitney & Kevin.

WH: (Picks up phone) Oh. Hey.
KC: Good morning, Whitney.
WH: (Silent)
KC: Come on. Let's not go this route.
WH: I can't believe you have the *********g nerve to call me after what you did. You low-down dirty ...
KC: Is that Whitney talking?! Sweet little Baptist Whitney? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I hardly recognized you when I saw you.
WH: I will turn it around on you. Who told you to do that? Who told you to gang up on me with my mother, and show up at my house with armed police?!
KC: Hey, listen! I took a HUGE risk coming out to see you. And what I saw nearly killed me. It's worse than I thought. You look like you haven't eaten in a month, nervous—
WH: Stop making this about me!! What you did was not nice. And now I can't even leave the house. I have a couple hours left to pack. I have to say goodbye to Bobbi Kristina, I have to say goodbye to everything to go that that damned place where they treat you like a sicko.
KC: It's a sickness, Whitney, and you have to get a hold of it.
WH: But did you really need to run up on my property and start that mess?
KC: I didn't start anything! It was that ... that ... person you married who came flying at me. Like a chump, too, after the police left.
WH: That's because when he saw YOU, he went nuts. That always happens, and I TOLD you that. We can't talk about Kevin. We can't never invite Kevin to do anything. We can't take pictures with Kevin. And by the way, I'm still hearing it about taking a picture with you and Elton at the Oscars. Dammit, Kevin. He smashed all The Bodyguard DVDs. He shredded all the movie posters. I told you he can't stand yo @ss and you come to my house. With my mother.
KC: I had to knock him down. He came at me. Whitney, if I knew you were living under that pressure before this I would have told you to get out way before all this. Maybe hired MORE bodyguards to drag him to the kitchen for a—
WH: Frank Farmer style whup@ss. Yeah, whatever. You ain't Gotti. You would not have done all that. And what you mean 'if you knew'? Don't you read the papers?
KC: You HATE it when people read the papers about you! Come on, Whitney. Be reasonable. Your mother cares. Your friends care. Your whole family cares, and I care.
WH: I don't need to go to a facility for a bad habit.
KC: It is NOT a bad habit. It's an express ticket to heaven. Do you understand what I'm telling you?! And like I said, it's not about me. You need to do this and you need to do it Cissy's way, like she said. Do you know how hard it must have been for her to confront you like that? Risk one tiny bit of hate and resentment from her crown jewel, just to give you a chance to get well? Trust your mom on this. Go get well. And you can beat me up the next time you see me.
WH: The next time you see me, don't be acting shady. Don't plot behind my back, show up at my house and push all up in my business, coming hard like that.
KC: (chuckles)
WH: Get your *********g mind out the gutter! You nnaaasty!
CLICK