View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 01:26 AM
kala79
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaCallieShipper (View Post)
wait a minute, how was she no angel in the marriage? she didn't do anything wrong in it unless I'm missing something here, she didn't cheat on him, make him unhappy etc, he did all that himself to her and not to mention he abused the woman, emotionally, physically and mentally very badly. But I do agree with you on the matching part definitely not a good match for each other
Well, I can't completely agree with it. Whitney admitted that they were both no angels, for example she hit him too. There are sources that claim that Whitney was the worse one in this marriage. Of course, as her fans(and I really don't like Bobby and don't think he was a good match to her at all) we don't want to believe it, but the truth is that we don't know for sure what was going on behind the closed doors. Yes, Whitney said her side of the story and I believe her. At the same time he tells his side of the story and to be fair we also should listen(like in court). Like this interview: Bobby Brown battles drugs, marital problems - Dateline NBC - Newsmakers - msnbc.com
Even Robyn Crawford in 'Esquire' magazine(after Whit's death) wrote that she was no angel. Well, who is?
We love her for the music, because we really don't know her as a person and for sure she had flaws just like everyone else. But if she had someone like Kevin in her life, who would be a good influence, she probably wouldn't do drugs and still would be with us.