View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 03:14 PM
Andstuff
Passionate Fan

I've been trying to look for the part where she says that she's filming a movie but it is probably escaping me :/

I don't think she says "mate" because I'm not hearing a 't' in whatever she's saying. Sounds more like "babe". Or maybe a "baby" that is slightly chopped by the fact that she asks him how he is doing back.

I downloaded the audio with the purpose of reducing the noise. I increased the frequency of the low shelf as well as reduced the gain. But no use, it still sounds terrible and there are some parts where you can't even hear a word she's saying.

Still I tried to make a “transcript” of whatever I heard:

Jay Curtis: Swansea Life [a magazine (or column)] that covers Wales.
Rachel: Oh nice.

Jay mentions something about Port Talbot
Rachel agrees and says that 'something' is great or nice (probably PT or the people of PT)

Jay: So are you going to be here now?
Rachel: Uh we’ll be [here] a couple of days. We came here on the train yesterday.

I dunno what Rachel says next but she mentions: 'a month', 'or something' and 'two' or 'too'. Then I think she says something like: 'so we came here (PT) to see the movie(The Gospel of Us)...so' -

Jay replies: Cool. Great.
Rachel:Yeah, yeah.
Rachel: So are you going to watch it? (The Gospel of Us)
Jay: Yeah. It's at 8 o'clock I think. But it's running over. So it's going to be quite tight on time.

Michael comes over. Jay asks if he can get a picture. Michael says 'Yeah' and I think Rachel says 'Alright'.
They take the pic and Jay says 'Lovely'. And I can't really make out much of what comes next, except that probably Jay wanted a pic of both but Rachel had to do something (Words I can make out from what she said: 'Can I just' and 'this way?'). Jay tells them 'No worries' (about not getting whatever he asked to them after the first picture).

Michael asks: You alright Rachel?
Rachel: Yeah good [babe or baby]
Then she says something like: "You? Good? Yeah. Ok. *laughs*" We just hear her reactions, 'cause Michael is pretty far from the camera for it to capture anything he probably said. At the end Rachel says 'Thank you' to someone.

Sorry I hope this could make more sense but the audio is driving me nuts. This is as comprehensible as it will ever get.

Last edited by Andstuff; 04-10-2012 at 06:15 PM