View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 07:39 PM
GobSmacked82
Dedicated Fan

I know this thread is all about Whitney and Kevin, but Whitney and Denzel also made a terrific couple onscreen. They are VERY cute in this behind-the-scenes clip. Were it not for Kevin and Whitney being so physically affectionate on the set of The Bodyguard, I'd say Denzel had some real competition. Here is the clip.

The Preacher's Wife - behind the scenes of the movie - YouTube

And I wonder what Kevin might have made of all this. Hmmmm.

WH: (Picks up phone) Helloooo. Talk to me. I saw your number.
KC: You dragged out that 'helllooo.' Someone's in a good mood.
WH: The movie is out. I'm really excited. It's shot on location in Newark and Paterson. Some of my old stomping grounds. You should take the kids to see it.
KC: Yeah maybe. So, umm. You and Denzel got along well.
WH: We did! He's a perfect gentleman. We all had fun cutting up—
KC: Yeah and I saw him 'helping' you across the ice rink and the snow banks, too. Is that your new friend?
WH: Yes, he is, Mr. Costner. You have a problem with it?
KC: I just don't see why he needed to have his hands all over you like that. He's supposedly an angel. Maybe he should try acting like one. And this supposed to be a family holiday movie. Kids are watching.
WH: (Muffled sounds. The phone drops. She picks it up again) Boooby! Are you trying to fake Kevin's voice? Again? You need to stop tripping every time I get a casting call trying to spy on me.
KC: It's Kevin, Whit. Not that other one.
WH: You must be out your d*mn mind! It's not enough that every time an old magazine picture runs of me and you, the movie commercials play, the mailman drops the letters, the waiter tells me about the menu that Boooby has to cop an attitude. Not you, too!
KC: I'm not copping an attitude. I just don't see why his hands were all on your waist the ENTIRE movie. And what kind of an angel takes a preacher's wife to a night club. A fake one. Did he slip you a tequila?
WH: His hands were not all on my waist the entire nothing. Are you insane? Anyway, don't you have a supermodel live in girlfriend or something? Why you sweatin' me?! Stop trippin.
KC: I'm not trippin' at all.
WH: Well good.
KC: Fine.
WH: CLICK