View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 07:44 AM
bbroccs
Total Fan

Hey there and Welcome to the thread. My name is Fi. Jac will add you as soon as she comes on I am sure.

And as for doomed/tragic couples I am the very same. I tend to fall for couples that are not exactly "mainstream or popular" or one half of the couple dies. So my shipper heart normally gets broken.

But these two stole my heart in Sundays episode so until the show ends I will ship them till the very last minute. I knew I was gonna like them cos obviously Daniel was very important to Regina but I really didn't think I would like their scenes so much. I think Lana and Noah had alot to do with it. They killed at showing the innocence and sweetness of their relationship while at the same time managing to convey how much they loved each other. And it was beautiful to watch. I still hold out hope that he can be brought back in some way. Audience reaction has been pretty positive so that is always a good thing. I hope for a happy ending for them. Their story was so tragic it makes me want to see them reunited again in the future.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.