View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 11:22 PM
smoothcriminal
Loyal Fan

Last night's ep was..... creepy, to say the least.

Boo. We haven't had real eye!sex since:

I read a little bit of the chat with Jim Clemente from last week's episode and he said something interesting:

Quote:
Cmwonderlady: Great episode last night, it was my favorite this season. As an FBI agent, you know this for sure. Can two agents who work on the same team engage in a romantic relationship? Can a Unit Chief and a subordinate have a romantic relationship?

JC: First of all, thank you. I really thought the episode came out great, but it could not have been done without a huge team effort. The entire writing staff and the entire cast and crew and our guest starts were fantastic this week. In terms of intimate relationships, there are in fact FBI agents who are married to each other and work on the same team. The only instance when a unit chief and a subordinate could work on the same team is if they were married BEFORE they were on the same team.

So if they follow real life FBI protocol, JJ and Hotch can't get married unless Hotch steps down as Unit Chief.

This was interesting too:

Quote:
NittyMcNitpicker: On the show, both Rossi and Hotch were divorced. Is it really that hard for someone in the BAU to maintain a relationship? Or was it just because of the nature of those particular characters and their spouses?

JC: HELL YEAH!!! About half of the Agents in the BAU are divorced or never married. The job is demanding. The lifestyle is unpredictable. And the ability to cross examine others and knowing difinitively when someone else is not telling the truth, make any relationship difficult to say the least.
So for those of you who read the spoilers.... yeah NOT gonna happen!
I don't wanna know
Scott ღ Shelby / Jennifer ♥ Aaron / Kris Adam
#RIP Emma ღ Graham / Dan ღ Blair / Dylan ♥ Kelly / Elliot ღ Olivia