View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 05:36 PM
DetectiveSaunders
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
Hehe the fruit cake always needs a mention.

I know, I know about the fanfic babe. I am definitely gonna do it this weekend. My sister has been dragging me out to different places all week and I have barely had a chance to do any fanfic reading. Damn her and her need to be entertained all the time.

Awww babes your really not having much luck with OTP's are you. First Peter and Red and now Daniel and Regina. Here have a hug. But bear in mind that because of the flashbacks on this show there is always a chance we will see them together again. And this is what gives me hope. If the writers see that they have hit the jackpot with a particular couple they are probably gonna consider giving that couple more scenes together regardless of whether one half of the couple is dead (does that sentence actually make sense, I am not sure)

Actually I wanted to ask you have you seen any nice stills or arts of the kiss with Regina and Daniel around. I really want a pretty one for my desktop. Any ideas. I watched a couple of amazing vids as well today.

Ah Daniel/Pete. Daniel is telling about that time he and Regina were having sexy time in the stable and that perv of a horse just wouldn't stop looking.
you know it! its next in my food priorities aside from my daily green bean intake!

Oh I know you've been busy sweetie. I wasn't saying you had to do right away. When you are comfortable and well relaxed and sinking deeper into the Daniel/Regina cuteness maybe with your sister all better too is fine by me. Families and health first!

It does suck! Red wanted to run off with her lover Peter but she was always trapped as it was. Regina's mother dearest was overbearing and Regina wanted to run off and get married with her lover Daniel too! Then it's snack time with a hearty taste/crush for those two! the way those two ladies shed their tears when they found out their true loves had died really broke my heart! Because they didn't really "play their love" like another possible couple had. Regina and Red were madly in love with their Daniel and Peter. I'll give you a back too, bb!

Wow a lot of similarities between those two heartbroken OTP's. cool! if the writers can give us our heartships back... we could delve deeper more into those two awesome ladies and their cute boys! there's a Petition already called "Bring Peter back!" so we should up the Petition for "Bring Daniel back!" too!

I do have a lot of HD quality caps of Daniel/Regina kisses and their stable scenes when they're smiling and such if you'd like those? They're about wallpaper sized too! Though I could make a cap kiss scene into a full-sized wallpaper edit for you too!

dang that horse! Can't seem to keep his muzzle out of the sweetness happening in his stable! Peter should tie him up gently so that his buddy Daniel doesn't get a hoof in the bum! ah I love those two cuties!

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!