View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 06:25 AM
juju_b
Addicted Fan

your welcome for the thread

this episode OMG!

so i guess i don't hate Henry, i really didn't see that coming! ugh suren annoyed me in this episode, but not really she was just being herself. she is used to be lavished adn getting what she wants because she is a princess. i really love her wardrobe. i love that she is always wearing colors and not black.

i'm glad sally and zoe made peace, basically bc Nick lied to her on how much pain he was in. i did like that danny semi apologized with this line "there are a lot of undesirables there and lets face it sally i'm not that desirable." he looked said, but hey he wasn't very nice so can't feel bad for him.

Josh...omgosh so sad. i can't believe Julia is dead!!! all he wanted to do was protect her, when he should of just told her and they would of been fine....moral of the story always tell the truth. i really hope he doesn't jump right baack in with Nora though, because if that relationship is going to work it can't be a rebound.

when josh was crying after juila went through her door, i said this is a time when he needs aiden.

next week is the season finale and it looks great!