View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 08:16 PM
GobSmacked82
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Farmer (View Post)
I think Philo-Nantucket (whose name reminds me of a character William Powell once acted as: Detective Philo Vance) mentioned how movie scenes are often shot in a different sequence than how they are shown in the final cut. Perhaps they shot the pool kiss scene before the kiss at the airport? Maybe Bobby insisted on no tongue by the time they filmed the kiss at the airport. Didn't somebody post an interview with Whitney (or at least the Kevin related parts of it) where she said something about Bobby wanting to know about the romantic scenes in The Bodyguard?

Interesting. Even without the love scene, The Bodyguard got an R rating anyways thanks to their language during arguments. And they could have shown a love scene without nudity; just edit those parts out...but they decided the whole scene didn't fit well with the flow of the film.

I can't with you. Seriously, you should write fanfiction because that convo had me LOL-ing. Negl, I think your points about the "one true love" statement are valid. "A looooong limousine ride to wherever Mr. & Mrs. Costner were going after the funeral" I'll bet. You never know...Christine might not have seen Kevin's previous interviews where he's been gushing about Whitney, so she might be convincing herself that Kevin's feelings towards Whitney are completely friendly. He might be lucky; maybe she doesn't have him on lockdown yet.

Oh, I just love playing with what these characters have left behind in interviews.
BTW, that is a very high-quality gif. And it's good to see her sitting next to CeCe Winans, a brilliant singer who was as close to Whitney as a sister. What was this, an AMA ceremony? What were Natalie Cole and WH laughing about? Love it!

Well, whatever happens with the "Kevin on lock down" business, at least he preferred not to spill any details about their relationship to the press. Not like Jermaine Jackson, going around bragging about a supposed affair now that our girl is not here to defend herself. I wrote a skit about it. Like to hear it? Here it go:

KC: Ummm,Whitney. I was watching this talk show with Sharon Osbourne and bunch of other women. And LaToya Jackson.
WH: Oh Lord. What is this? The 'affair' rumor again?
KC: You heard about it?!
WH: Oh yes. And let me tell you I am not in the mood for Jermaine, with his gossiping self.
KC: You have to deny it. You need to issue a statement right away.
WH: Pat and I are working on a statement ...
KC: Ugh. Her? Mmmm. Shady. She'll send you to TMZ.
WH: Kevin; don't start. That's my sister.
KC: Evil step-sister-in-law.
WH: Kevin; I have enough problems. I have to write this statement. I've been through 15 drafts already. I took out all references to @ss whuppins, freak sisters, eclipsed by your baby brother, minor talent, nobody cares and everybody wants to buy Janet's clothes not your trashy book.
KC: Good start.
WH: And I said don't let me have to slap the crap out of you.
KC: You should take that out. Slaps are a me & you thing. I don't share Whitney slaps.
WH: I'm just making a point. And there is no 'me & you thing,' Kevin.
KC: This again.
WH: I'm serious. Did you call me to fuss?
KC: I wish you would fuss over me.
WH: CLICK