View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 06:22 PM
GobSmacked82
Dedicated Fan

Time to Declare

OK, so I see from certain thread comments that my devotion to Kevney is an open question. It's OK. I am on the fence a little.

I don't like gossip Websites putting words in people's mouths, which is why I side-eye the whole 'one true love' comment. Yet I think about his current wife, ex-wife, ex-girlfriends and his 7 kids. It would be really embarrassing to them if he had those feelings and kept running his mouth about it all over the world, don't you think? I mean, someone on another board somewhere said it must have been a looooong limousine ride to wherever Mr. & Mrs. Costner were going after the funeral. I bet Christine puts his mouth on lock down for years to come.

KC and his current wife married in 2004. Whitney divorced Boooby in 2007. So there was no chance. Sorry about the previous post.

Yet these are two very attractive, charismatic, talented people with a bond in the Baptist church. That ain't nothing to sniff at. There have been a sprinkling of entertainment journalists who've made remarks suggesting KC had "very strong" and "obvious" feelings for WH. I mean, they just put that out there. (OMG! Canada, and some entertainment TV) Also, my maid of honor once told me that her father waited TEN YEARS for her mother. So there is such a thing as steadfast, undying love.

I just don't see the point in naming those computer-generated "kids". I'm pretty sure that if KC had made a tribute speech to Whitney under other circumstances, like a lifetime achievement award, and the Internet lit up afresh with rumors of an affair, and those CG kids popped up, Whitney would have a fit. She would say something like:

WH: Kevin. I told you to keep it short. Now everybody and their mama is talking about me and my business again.
KC: Sorry, sweetie.
WH: Don't CALL ME THAT!! You know these British reporters hack people's cell phones. Don't let me have to meet you in the kitchen, Kevin. That's it. No more interviews. Stop mentioning the whole 'Diana Ross' love connection. Don't say it Norway, Canada, Germany, nowhere, OK?
KC: You're starting to sound like Christine.
WH: That's 'cause she's right. And the next time I catch you lighting up and talking about me, I'm going to your house, and me and Christine are going to sit in your kitchen and wait for you. You hear me, Gomez??
KC: I'll always love you, Nippy.
WH: CLICK

Last edited by GobSmacked82; 04-02-2012 at 06:46 PM Reason: correcting dates