View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 08:27 AM
Triple F
New Fan

Something for the Babylon 5 fans in the house

I hope this isn’t the wrong place to post this, or it’s an inapropriate thing to add to the forum.
BTW. I’m not some elaborate ‘bot – if concerned (I know it’s a problems with many forums these days) you can PM me on here or ask something on this thread. I just thought some B5 fans might find this of some interest. ; )

Basically, more by accident than design a learning exercise in putting a web page together somehow ended up full of information and interviews provided by about a dozen of the FX artists who worked on B5 and the various spin-offs – they even sent over a fair bit of previously unreleased production artwork.

Here’s a link to a facebook page showcasing the site – the reason for pointing there will become obvious once you see it. So hopefully you’ll ‘like’ the thing for the reasons stated. . . . . assuming that you like it of course. ; )

Babylon 5 - Some behind the scenes stuff | Facebook
Even if you don’t have a facebook a/c you can still use the link that you’ll see there to take you to the actual B5Scrolls website.

Here’s a small selection of images from the Concept Art section. All the artwork was sent over by the artists for inclusion to B5Scrolls, and are happy enough for all of it to be included in the download.

Triple F is offline   Reply With Quote