View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 03:26 PM
InIrelandItRainsXx
Master Fan

good grief the Freddie thread ughh nostalgia miss spending my days here back when we were all drooling fan girls and brb *checking out the op so I can listen to the Freddie soundtrack we made* (minus the unsurprising trolling I see below.)

that picture of Lilly down there reminds me of me and my fondness of social smoking. Luca isn't smoking what a goody goody Sicilian boy... I dream about defiling him with my crazy ways.

Freddie stans being insulted on the Freddie thread gosh how I do be lol'ing when I come on here these days. Maria, I will read your anti Skins posts forever don't worry.

eta- I think anyone who cares about people connects on a personal level with Freddie, he's quite maternal/paternal obviously a tad bit woe is me just the right amount of teenage angst-dom until he was slaughtered in a way that was beyond rediculous, but yeah, does anyone have a link to Erin's 4x05 review she posted on LJ in 2010. That sums up an understanding of Freddie's character perfectly I think. One thing I remember Erin said I think we would all agree looking back at the bath scene, Freddie would have made a great dad. < I think I almost cried when I read that. Gosh I wish we still had all the Freffies/Freddie stans our little army was cute.

Last edited by InIrelandItRainsXx; 03-31-2012 at 03:32 PM