View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 05:48 AM
heartsxonfire
New Fan

So last night was kind of a let down. I'm glad that it was somewhat revealed/implied that she has feelings for him though. As for Damon, he obviously still has feelings for Elena and before he can be with anyone else those feelings need to be dealt with and I agree that Delena needs to be explored (still think I'll skip 3x19 though, Damon is really painful to watch around Elena this season - no offense to anyone).

I'm definitley not giving up on Damon/Rebekah yet. They wouldn't give us all these kiss scenes and sex scenes if they didn't plan on going there, and it's been said he'll have a new love interest by the end of the season. Unless they mean Elena, but she's not really a “new” love intetest for him is she? He's been chasing her for nearly three seasons now. Hopefully in the end Damon decides to give Rebekah a chance! It would be really interesting to see how they work as a couple.

PS. I was reading through all the posts and added some new reasons to the OP. If you can think of anymore, please let me know!

Last edited by heartsxonfire; 03-30-2012 at 06:23 AM