View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 08:39 PM
GobSmacked82
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaCallieShipper (View Post)
I have a question for you ladies that just popped into my head...do you think that Kevin knew just how bad the abuse had gotten with Whitney & the jerk? or do you think she hid it?

Yep already we are getting closer and closer. I know it's unbelievable!
I think she either hid the abuse, or he tried and failed to convince her to leave Boooby. He probably tried to warn her about how dangerous her situation was becoming, and she strenuously told him that she would be OK until it all worked out. No man in love would catch wind of a jackass trying to kill his woman and just ignore it.

And I can imagine the phone call the night after the 2009 Oprah interview, when she said Boooby spit in her face.

Kevin: Whitney, it's Kevin. He spit on you??? I'm gonna kill him. If he comes anywhere near L.A, I'm gonna whup his @ss.
Whitney: No sugar, don't. He's not even worth it. Don't trip.
Kevin: You should have packed your bags, grabbed Bobbi Kristina and your mom and come to see me. I would have taken care of everything. And if that piece of ***** tried to find you, I would have shot him!
Whitney: And then you would have been in jail. And Whitney does not do jailhouse hook-ups, darling. Not for him, not for you, not for nobody. What? Get my Christian Louboutin's dirty and all funky like that? No boo. But how are the kids?