View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 10:03 PM
Rachel Farmer
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitneydreams (View Post)
Whoa, I haven't been in here all day, but after reading the last few posts I'm angry and upset on what Whitney had to go through so much, first from her family with the hanger incident then Music Industry and BB It a wonder she had a low self esteem and depend on drugs.

Is that Kevin first wife? How come Kevin and BB looks mad? Whitney always have a pretty smile on her face.

[IMG][/IMG]
Magic! Best PG ever. They look like a couple standing next to him. I think Magic was buying up movie theaters at one point so it's not a surprise to see him at this event.

Every time you guys find these new pics it makes me wonder if they did more promo shots together other than that one where Kevin's holding a gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki242 (View Post)
I think it was hard for both of them but Whitney could hide her feelings easier. However there are times when they showed. In a interview about the bodyguard there was a part when they talked about Kevin. Her smile was very bright at that moment.
Her face lights up when Kevin is mentioned at 4:38 min.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaCallieShipper (View Post)
The code doesn't come up on here for some reason (I've already tried posting it) when you try and type it up it's just blank there when it's actually there so I don't know how to get it up here and make it show.

I'm so happy that Whitney at least had someone in her life who took on the role that the jerk didn't and he truly did love and care for & about her, he just couldn't have her. He showd her love and care and that's what she never got.
I just figured it out. You only have to put the part that's after "watch?v=" not the entire link. So it's just [ yt ] that part of the link [ /yt ]. No spaces in the brackets though.

Last edited by Rachel Farmer; 03-28-2012 at 10:16 PM