View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Lynea
Dedicated Fan

Never posted on this board before, but since last week's & this week's episode were great....I just had to comment.

I still prefer the U.K. series over the U.S., but as I mentioned above, the last two episodes seemed to 'get back on track' of what the show was originally about...the three of them TOGETHER. I've sorely missed scenes with the three of them and these two episodes really made me wish they had spent more of the season with the lead ensemble, instead of having each of the characters off on their own. I'm all for character development ( Sally!)...but this whole season I was beginning to wonder if they truly were friends or just roommates. Frankly, I struggled with continuing with the show at all. But last week's episode invigorated me, and has totally 'sold me'...I'm sticking it out to the end of the season.

Loved how great the 'double dinner date' turned out! Awkwardness abound....

I really liked the lil' Sally/Nora team-up. Aiden & Josh (understandably) could not support Sally's mission (sometimes it's better to just leave it alone); but that's really not Sally's personality....she HAS to reach out and help....especially knowing it's her fault....she HAS to fix it. Nora, ironically, is in the exact same position. She crossed the line, did unspeakable things & now has to live with the consequences; but is willing to try to rebuild (ever so slowly) somewhat of her shattered life.

I knew Henry would betray Aiden (& Suren?) again. This vamp has had too many chances...me thinks a stake is in his near future (or another skinning). BTW, how did Kyle Schmid end up playing another vampire named Henry?!?!? (Blood Ties, anyone?)

So what does everyone think of the 'were-remedy'???? Frankly, just before Nora said it....it's exactly what ran through my mind....and for a second I thought Nora had come to (not seriously go through with it) but attempt to kill Josh....but she does truly love him.

Really looking forward to see how they end the season...some biting, some ripping, & some reaping.....

Last edited by Lynea; 03-27-2012 at 05:10 PM