View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 05:26 AM
Dommie
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju_b (View Post)
wow....at first i thought aiden being free/banished was a dream but nope.

the dinner was funny they need to have more double dates lol. Suren was great. i liked the line "you keep such a clean and orderly house josh you are a tribute to your kind." and julia asks "kind what kind is he?" and Aiden goes "dudeish..becasue he is a dude and dudes are messy."

i knew i never liked Henry. now i feel Aiden is going to kill those 2 other vampires and really do damage to Henry..hopefully kill him. i think he is going to relaize that suren really isn't the kind to be able to be on the run she has to big of an appetite. he is going to send her home. apologize to mother and be back in vampire world or maybe he just sends her home mother sends her away..who knows but all i know Henry has to die!

glad sally was able to fix janet and get rid of the reaper finally. and she can go back to normal. but she does need a hobby to not get swallowed in herself again.

Josh i like him with Julia. i don't think i trust Nora but only time will tell. but after the I love you from Nora i didn't really expect him to go back with Julia. but with the eclipse next week she might not be around much longer.

over all a very good episode can't wait till next week only 2 weeks left until the finale
I wondered when the season finale was going to be on..thanks.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.