View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 08:31 PM
whitney&kevinforever
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynPattie (View Post)
No. It get worse after the love interest die and there were unresolved love interest issues. I know this because I work and volunteer around a lot of counselor's that counsel families in that exact situations and more. They live with their grief and heartbreak quietly.They have outburst of crying out of their wives or husband presence and they are in contact with the woman or man family without the wife or husband knowledge throughout the year's(I'm sure Kevin has spoken with Cissy since Whitney Homegoing).You all have to remember Kevin had love for Whitney way back in the 80's when he first saw and heard her sing. It's 2012 now (over 20 year's, so in fact he has more history with Whitney than his current wife)and their chemistry in photos and the fact that he made those feelings public in his tributes leaves nothing more to be said besides WOW. He going to always torture himself with "What could I have done or maybe I did not do enough question. That's why millions of peoples are unsettled by his speech-The unresolved love thing.

When I think of those two I think about the boyfriend that many women hold close to their heart (the one they could not have earlier on in their life for whatever reason) however they have never forgotten him and unknown to their spouses or significant others they always ask his family or friends about him whenever they see them or is visiting the area-It's the missed love thing.
You are so right my friend, it gets worse when the person at the center of the unfulfilled/unresolved love dies especially this young of a such horrible death like drowning because the one alive will always wonder "is there something I could have done to save her from such a fate?"

I have nightmares when I imagine Whitney slipping under that water in the bathtub with no one to save her and I am only a fan, so imagine what her loved ones especially Kevin who loved her so much so that, eventhough he is married, he had to tell the whole world about his love for her must be feeling. I think that's what he meant by "it has been an interesting past couple of months" at the end of the interview he gave last week Kevin Costner Readies Concept Album, Tour With Modern West | Billboard.biz .
It must be horrible what he is going through right now emotionally. He really really really loves Whitney. He will try to move on but the "guilt" will never go away even though it could decrease in intensity.