View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 05:44 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

The Goodbye Thread (The Pushing Daisies Board is Closing Sunday April 1st)

As discussed in this thread, Pelin & I have come to the sad conclusion that it is time to say goodbye to the Pushing Daisies board. The board will be closing this Sunday (April 1st). We felt it was best to leave on our terms & not be closed from inactivity which we felt would be likely to happen soon given the slowly dwindling activity here. Pushing Daisies is an amazing show which deserved to run for a lot longer than it did. At least the board here for it lasted for over 4 years (it would have been 5 in August this year). That is pretty good for a show which only had 2 seasons (& 22 episodes). This board is an amazing board & so are all the posters.

I've enjoyed posting here, & modding here. I would like to take the time to thank all of the posters (both past & present), as well as the past moderators (& all the MST members who've helped out) who've made this board what it is over the years.

Andrea, Julie, Aurora, Shari, Tara, Maria, Kelly, Elif, Touti, Sheida, & Pelin you're a group of wonderful people who I thank for all the posting you've done & I will miss posting with all of you here wishing for news about the comics (or a movie) & remembering what a wonderful show this was . Julie & Pelin you both were wonderful co-mods .

I'm sure that we will see each other around still, but here are a few places which can be considered Pushing Daisies related so we can make the show continue to live on here;
Pushing Daisies @ Sci-Fi/Fantasy Board
Pushing Daisies &@ Fan Art Board
Ned & Chuck @ Couples Board
Now some places to do with the cast;
Thranduil/Lee Pace Appreciation @ Lord of the Rings Board
Kristin Chenoweth Campaign @ Requests Board
G.C.B Campaign @ Requests Board

Chelle » join GTmy art