View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 03:09 PM
Cold Desert
Fan Forum Hero

Celebrating 50,000 posts @ KINGS OF LEON board!

Welcome and celebrate with us, we have free beer, wine and 4 very tasty cookies ;p. duh!!

{now take a look at our BOYS! aren't they extremely sexy, rockish and just perfect?}

THE FOLLOWILLS

i know right? totally sex on fire

But mostly I would really like to thank (and hug so tight) everyone who was always with us (and our boys).
We love you and now it's perfect time for YOU to show us what you like the most about The Followills and this crazy board:

L&P.Scott:
top 5 songs: On Call, Knocked Up, Closer, King Of The Rodeo, Pyro
favorite album: Because Of The Times
favorite followill: Nate (duh )
favorite followill couple/duo: Nathan & Jessie. Ahh, the Bonnaroo sweethearts.
I just love them. They're so perfect together, a match made in musical heaven.
"I love the KOL board because what started as just a place for us to have fun, chat & fangirl about the boys, soon turned in to a place where we made amazing friendships. I've been a part of the board since the beginning & have met some wonderful people who I am proud to call my friends. I also love the fact that it was music that brought us together [♥]
Love my COFATKO girlies xx"

annoying_gia:
top 5 songs: Back Down South, Pyro, Notion, Use Somebody and Radioactive
favorite album: Come Around Sundown
favorite followill: Jared
favorite followill couple/duo: Jared/Caleb
"I really love this board and this band. I'm so happy that we reached the 50k! Congrats to everyone."
writteninthestars:
top 5 songs: Closer, Milk, The Immortals, Holy Roller Novocaine, Cold Desert
favorite album: Aha Shake Heartbreak
favorite followill: Nathan
favorite followill couple/duo: Matt/Jared
"Best band + Best posters = Best Board"

Ace Of Hearts:
top 5 songs: Revelry, Cold Desert, Crawl, Slow Night So Long, Milk
favorite followill: Nathan
favorite followill couple/duo: Matt/Jared
"One of my favorite boards at FF, the best place to discuss KOL songs/albums/clips and fangirl about the Followills!! Here's to the next 50k!!!"
Karma Police:
top 5 songs: California Waiting, Milk, Knocked Up, Closer, The Face
favorite followill: Jared but I love them all
favorite followill couple/duo: Jared/Nathan
"I love our board because we all appreciate the band, their music, their personalities, their looks.
And it's a very friendly and fun place. We all know each other well and there is never tension.
I have so much love for this board, it's one of my favourite boards ever on . And we have two lovely mods to keep an eye on the board and on us."

Cold Desert:
top 5 songs: Trani, On Call, True Love Way, Knocked Up, Charmer
favorite album: Because of the times
favorite followill: Caleb
"I love this board more than words can say. It means so much to be, every single one poster. We don't have many of them but the ones we have are the best. Thank you for everything, for loving our boys, supporting them and sharing our obsession!"
myys_PL
top 5 songs: Use Somebody, Closer, I Want You, Pyro, 17
favorite album: Only by the Night
favorite followill: Jared
"I really adore this board. When I came here for the first time i didn't know much about KOL, i only knew one album, but i felt welcomed right away.
And now, not only do i know much more about their music and about them but also i know some really great people. There's no wars, no arguments.
That's why I'm so happy about 50K and want to congrats to all of you on this board, especially its mods, you totally deserve this!"
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING GIRLS!!

radioactive/sof gifs made by Paula (Karma Police)! thank you sweetie!

Last edited by Cold Desert; 03-20-2012 at 03:21 PM