View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 08:30 AM
starryeyesxx
Fan Forum Star

2x12 – The Lonely Hearts Club

Seth: Summer’s back.
Ryan: Woah. What?
Seth: Yeah. And I don’t want it to be, believe me. But apparently the universe has other plans for us.
Ryan: The universe is involved now?
Seth: Why else would I be forced to go to San Diego with her on the one-year anniversary of our sexual tete-a-tete or pas de deux, if you will?
Ryan: Yeah, as long as it’s not a ménage a trois, since you will be going to San Diego with Zach, her boyfriend.
Seth: Yeah, and my friend.
Ryan: Yeah.
Seth: I don’t want to go to San Diego, ok, I don’t want to go anywhere near Summer.
Ryan: No, but the universe.
Seth: Yeah, exactly.
Ryan: Well, it shouldn’t be a problem for you. You and Summer have been friends for a while now right?
Seth: Yes. And I’d be a little more confident about my chances of cheating fate and not cheating, if Summer and I hadn’t made out.
Ryan: You guys made out?
Seth: No. But our noses grazed. And it was like, the most sexually charged nose graze in the history of nose grazes. It’s essentially nose humping, is what it is. So, what am I going to do?
Ryan: I’ll tell you what you’re going to do. You’re gonna go down to San Diego, with your friend Summer, and her boyfriend, you’re friend Zach and you’re gonna keep it in your trousers, alright? Nothing can happen.