View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 04:47 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Matthew Lewis’ brother, Anthony (also an actor), has revealed via his Twitter that The Syndicate will be premiering on March 27th.

I have just been told by Kay Mellor that The Syndicate will be starting on 27th March at 9pm on BBC1. Be there!

BBC have posted the synopsis for the first episode and it is as follows:

In a new five-part drama for BBC One, written by Kay Mellor, The Syndicate tells the story of five workers at a cut-price supermarket in Leeds whose lives are turned upside down after they jointly win the lottery.

In episode one, local Right Buy U supermarket in Leeds is threatened with closure, spiralling its five staff, Bob, Stuart, Denise, Leanne and Jamie into an uncertain future.

Faced with the prospect of losing his young family if he doesn’t get hold of some cash quickly, assistant manager Stuart Bradley and his younger brother Jamie are forced to take matters into their own hands, with dramatic consequences for store manager Bob.

Just when it seems things can’t get any worse the unthinkable happens: 18 million pounds falls into their laps. Is the money going to be the answer to all their problems, or is life about to get a whole lot more complicated?
BBC - Media Centre - TV Programme Information from Saturday 31 March to Friday 6 April for BBC ONE

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.