View Single Post
Old 04-03-2004, 05:21 AM
keychain
New Fan

57. (I think?) When your mother suggests to you that you switch music tastes because she likes rap, hip-hop, and punk, but you obsessed with The Beatles. (This happened to me!)

58. You start making impulse buys on such Beatles merch as DVDs and posters, even for people you don't know that well (or at all!)

59. You bring your giant Beatles Anthology book to every one of your classes and read THAT instead of your textbook (while the teacher is giving you a dentention, lol).

60. You start a Beatles cover band... complete with costumes

61. All of your friends buy you Beatles stuff without you asking for it for your birthday

62. Your friends CAN'T buy you any Beatles stuff for your birthday because they can't find anything that you don't already have!

63. You get a tattoo with a Beatles reference (such as "I LOVE YOU JOHN" hah )

64. You are already tired, it's 3am, you're on a beatles fan forum website, and creating "You know you're obsessed with The Beatles when.." sayings!
**When I'm 64!, do, do**

I think it's time for me to go to bed now! (by the way, I have a Beatles door poster, you can view it here.
oh!

65. Your mum offers to paint a Beatles painting for your room (bonus marks for the painting being ON the wall)

*edit***
oh!
66. Your teacher assigns the class to make a manga, and your manga is about a dog finding The Beatles in a Beetle!

67. Pretty much everyone you meet is astounded how you can remember all those dates and places of Beatle events.

[ 04-03-2004: Message edited keychain ]