View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 07:23 PM
carolyn_nyc
Loyal Fan

Okay so didn't get an autograph or a picture but whatever - I know I about to exaggerate heavily right now but I helped film the episode. LOL that was incredible. So I have let me break it down for you guys. I was taking notes and may or may not have a video for you
The filmed this at night.
Second unit (aka backgound aka extras) were all wearing formal wear. The extent of there interaction was walking behind the main players in the scene. There were about 20-30 of them- most of them coupled up or in a family type group.
Blair was wearing a cream colored trenchcoat with a light colored dress underneath.
Chuck was wearing a black suit with a long black jacket. As was his uncle.
The scenes were set up as follows;
The first shot of them was walking out of the castle towards the limo. Chuck is on his cell trying to reach someone. Blair comes towards him and chuck turns his cell off and then begins to speak to Blair. They are stabding about an arms length apart and Blair is looking dazed and upset. She is ignoring him (obviously upset about something)
He asks ; "did you reach Serena?"
Blair doesn't respond.
Chuck then yells, "Blair!"
And she responds with a (what I call frustrated) sounding; "no I didn't...(trails off)
(I couldn't hear them when they went into their lower voices and I can't read lips well- but I do know she did say "Dan" at one point- looking upset.
Chuck grabs her hand and she Walks away , pulling her hand away slowly ...to leave chuck looking towards the church he does not glance back at her...and they DO NOT KISS.
Then there was a quick scene between balir and chuck's uncle (why can't I ever remember his name-jack?) where she looks equally pissed off and upset.
And it actually seems as though that jack was trying to comfort her... But I could have misread.
The only lines I got from that scene is "blair..."
Sorry you cannot hear at all.
I have some pictures and a pretty crappy quality video of the chuck/Blair scene but I'll post when I get home.
I am probably going to edit this a bit again _ because I wrote this fast cause I wanted to tell you guys quickly.
And Dan was not there- I overheard them saying that he isi at a hotel and will do his scene tomorrow...but don't quote me on that I heard..."penn's at a hotel....scenes...Tom." lol sorry guys
I am so glad I went because that was so fun and hilarious. I seriously can't believe I was on the set - and helped them out- all because of the sweetest man who was my driver. Who I also spoke to for over a while...and supposedly there is a funeral soon. He didn't know much more then that but he said he helped with an episode with a funeral...but then again please don't quote me on that-he might have been talking about a funeral earlier in the year. Oh boy... Ed looked sexy and leighton looked beautiful. Oh and no Georgina
Oh and the chicken soup was banging!
Haha
Oh and I lost a ring! =[
D A R E S2 D A I R