View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 11:48 AM
writteninthestars
Master Fan

PL Charmers #15: "Poland, thanks for taking 'Come Around Sundown' to platinum status. You're amazing."

Welcome to the #15
Kings of Leon
Polish thread

GDYNIA
Charmers on Fire:
luckynine
Blackened Sky
Karma Police
kinia
writteninthestars
debita
imman
day_aftertoday
Agat
kasiiula
myys_PL
gosiaaa
calendargirl288

"Hi everybody, You guys have been... the most amazing crowd of the whole tour! I'm so shocked, i had no idea it's gonna be like this.
Backstage and I thought it might be one of those nights when you don't enjoy yourself on the concert, but I'm feeling sexy up here, anybody out
here feeling sexy?! I'm getting in trouble right now, with my girlfriend, but hey man, I have to promise You this, whenever you guys want to have us back we'll be here. God bless you all, God bless Poland!"

-Caleb

Future thread titles:
"Would love to come down that way." - Christopher Coleman

Previous:
#1: "The best crowd on this tour!" - Caleb Followill
#2:"I can promise you this: Whenever you guys want us back we'll be here" - Caleb Followill.
#3: "We love polish fans and I especially love polish bison vodka." - Nathan Followill
#4: "LOOOVE Poland.. So nice. Having the best time ever!" - Josie Bennett (Matt's girlfriend)
#5: Because saltyleave and taperjeangirl united.
#6: "Backstage we were talking that we don't know what to expect, but You're incredible!"-Caleb Followil
#7: "If you people keep that up, we're not leaving!" - Caleb Followill.
#8: "Smoking a stogie at the Baltic sea [in Gdynia]. Perfect temperature for a walk on the beach." - Nathan
#9: "You guys are absolutely incredible." - Caleb Followill
#10: New album, new gigs and brand new tenth thread to drool over our future.
#11: "I'm feeling sexy right now on stage! Are You feeling sexy?" - Caleb Followill
#12: "This is phenomenal, man." - Caleb Followill about the Polish audience.
#13: "God bless you all, God bless Poland!" -Caleb
#14: "Hello Poland! Thank you very much for making CAS the #1 selling album in your beautiful country."