View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 01:46 PM
ElizaSparrow
Master Fan

Candygirl: Thanks I also agree with you Love that EmmaGold art

Kendra: You should spend less time sleeping and more time making LOVELY Gemma arts LOVE it!!!!!

Aaaaw you couldn't watch it entirely? But I was sure it was all on youtube... Or maybe not. I'm sure you would have loved them, they have a LOT of chemistry And I'm totally in love with the first scene between them where he asks her why people call him Hatter And there's her boyfriend you just want to

And NO, NO it wasn't over here that mods censored me, if it was the case I wouldn't be over here anymore It was on another forum I was on back then

I can't remember Bat x Cat's first episode I think they had more of an on & off thing, like they want to get it on everytime they're together and they also have this kind of love/hate relationship, because they are opposites. I also love that Selina actually IS Rumple/Gold in this case, I mean the darker character you can't control but who you can feel is good deep down. That said, I also loved Bat x Cat since Tim Burton's interpretation and I've read some parts of the comics and I love it too, although some parts are really sad! It's just frustrating how they can't ever really be together since they both are loners

You're welcome

And yes, sunday there's a new OUAT episode
(with lots of Rumple/Belle ) Ok, just kidding

I'll tell you if you can watch it RumpelGold

Thanks Shama I still have to read chapters 10 and 11 but I'll definitely get to it

Quote:
Gemma WAS getting popular (ever-so-slowly) once Desperate Soul aired, but after that "so cute you wanna puke" Skin Deep ep aired, it all went away. -.-
THIS is actually what depressed me the most Because when I watched Skin Deep's promo and knew Rumple would be the Beast I just knew it would happen. I mean, unfortunately people's reactions are sometimes predictable

Spoiler:

Heather: Yeah, I'm just hoping there still are doors opened for Gemma

Suite That's ok start where you want BUT DID YOU SEE I posted a vid just for you????
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!