View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 01:02 AM
Kendra Luehr
Obsessed Fan

Guess who spent the time she should be sleeping making Rumpel x Princess!Emma weddings pics? XD LOL It wasn't supposed to be a wedding picture, but it just became one... lol

You can favorite it here (the colored one), if you so desire:
Rumpelstiltskin + Princess Emma by ~BLOOD-and-LUST-87 on deviantART

EmmaGold: You know for a fact Red & Rumpel are having a scene together? I figured they would, simply because he's in almost EVERY fairytale. And I agree! I thought he had a much more wolfish smile for Emma in that scene. If anything, he was kind of "meh"/semi-dismissive when he looked at Ruby. For some reason I didn't even notice the look the first time around. LOL I'm so unobservant. :') Probably cuz I was too busy recovering from the Gemma exchange.

I'm afraid of what people will say about my splice on deviantART, now that there's a canon Rumpel pairing. I'm waiting for the claws to come out. x_X I actually dread going on that site now, since I can't escape the pairing that shall not be named... lol

Eliza: I saw part of the pilot for SyFy's "Alice," and it was good, but I couldn't find the last part of the episode on YT since that's where I watched it. XD I'm sure I would've ended up shipping them if I'd watched it, because they were pretty good alongside one another chemistry-wise.

A mod actually censored you guys on here?? That's COMPLETELY ridiculous! Way to follow the rules... >.>

I NEED GEMMA RIGHT NOW. *shakes everyone in this room* It's on THIS Sunday, right? If not...I just might cry. ;____; I'm going a little crazy... LoL

I liked Bat x Cat until I re-watched their first episode together. It was as fast as Rumbelle. XD So that turned me off. They're still an interesting couple, though, which is more than can be said for the former. But unfortunately, "cute" couples are more popular than dark/complex ones since they're harder to understand. I'm making a "Skin Deep" poster with a darker feel. Like, Rumpel's holding a chain and has Belle tied up like on the Black Snake Moan poster. I wanted a darker representation of the slavery angle, cuz I'm SICK of the cute. x_X

Thanks for the vid compilation!

RumpelGold: A lack of smut? *covers eyes* ...No? XD LOL And I agree. Some crap has a ton of reviews, and it makes me wonder how it happened. XD Not in this fandom...but in another I felt that way, 'cause someone had like 900+ reviews and wrote like a 2-year-old. x_X Mary Sue, too. Oy. I've found that this fandom doesn't have a very "talkative" fanbase, because they're more content to read than review. I remember being all D: when I posted my first chapter, because I got tons of story alerts, but only 5 reviews. I've been spoiled by my other fandoms (25 reviews in a day), so I was all Dx about it and nearly quit. lol But since I was interested in the fandom, I just kept on going.

Ilda: Beautiful pics!