View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 02:46 AM
Lafra08
Part-Time Fan

During the last couples of days I´m really wondering if I´m truly sane having so many feelings towards fictive characters on a TVshow!But this is perhaps because they are so brilliant talented actors making everything on screen so real and believable that you can´t help but feel for them!!!! this having said I think I´m also at the point where I CANNOT STAND it ANYMORE this BACK AND FORTH in terms of PO relationship! I´m tired of this pattern one step forward and milion back!It´s not the healthy frustration anymore! You don´t even can be happy about one step forward because you know for sure this isn´t going to last long! PO could be together nicely in the background as a driving force for the main storyline!I think all this DRJ storyline in ep. 4.14 could have been more powerful if Peter suspected this is his Olivia - I mean the moment Olivia turned the lights on and that fighting and trying to stop DRJ.....
And than we had this ending scene which left me officialy highly confused sad diappointed angry frustrated all in one!!!!!!
As much as I wanted our original beloved characters from seasons 1-3 back (I will always love them Original Olivia and Original Walter) I slowly realise during season 4 that they are gone for ever there is no way back to them - we spent 14 episodes in this new timeline so now it is not possible any more to leave this new iterations of our beloved characters just like that and I think in fact these NEW iterations of our beloved characters ARE OUR BELOVED CHARACTERS only slightly diffrent because of the BUtterfly effect Peter caused be changing his decision while in the BBM so stepping into this machine and trying to come back could cause only more troubles and another unexpected side effects and actually bringing him far far away from His Olivia and his Walter!
So I was ready to let the iteration of our beloved character from season 1-3 go knowing that this new once starting to remember Peter but than again come the ending of ep. 4.14 and this is not only back and Forth in regards of PO so frustrating it is also the question about the timeline -is THIS OUR TIMELINE ONLY ALTERED OR NOT???????????????????At the beginnig of season 4 this question was understandable but now it is only frustrating I need badly clarification I need to have something I can root for again I need to know if I can root for this characters are they going to stay or not I need to know for sure to really enjoy whats happening and I think 14 episodes into the 4. season is NOT asking to much?! For me it will be much easier to cope with the fact that we stay in this New timeline with simply knowing this FOR SURE!!!!

So I really really Hope ep. 4.15 will give us answers to all This!!!! I still love Fringe but this uncertainty is not more bearable! My expectations for 4.15 are really high!!!
What do you think? sorry for this long post