View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 08:59 PM
flying aimlessly
Master Fan

Quote:
Completely agree. I love NL, so I still find it utterly ridiculous that Mark didn't find it necessary this season or s6 to have a final scene between the 2 brothers who started this whole show.

Quote:
Like you said, though, Lucas's return did show how full circle things are with LHN. I love how from the get go, Haley has been adamant about something being wrong with Nathan. She knows he's in trouble. In contrast, I love how adamant Lucas was about Nathan coming home. I think it shows the strong bond they both have with Nathan and the strong bond all 3 of them have together.
For sure. Love so much the fact that Lucas and Haley had both done there research on the statistics of people going missing and returning home. It's so them and it shows how much they want Nathan to be okay, that they need him to be okay, that they need him to prove those statistics correct.

Quote:
The accent is so....oh lawd. Like really, was that necessary? And the clothes and the sleazy hair? Kidnapper trade marks circa cheesy movies from the 80s.
Tumblaaaa