View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 02:12 AM
Rumpelgold
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaGold (View Post)
They could ship Granny and Mr. Gold for all I care.
... <_< .. that's my third favourite ship.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaGold (View Post)
I like Ruby from what I've seen of her. I just mentioned Ruby/Gold because there are people who ship them and they've only been in one scene together.
True.. but it was a very interesting scene x'D The way she watches him limp off... very intriguing. Episode one made me think Gold and Ruby could have a thing, not to mention one of the recent episodes when Red Riding Hood says no request is unholy for him. That alone sparks fanfic and shipping x'D If I hadn't written that Henry drabble of Gold being his dad I might have been sticking to that pairing, but they've shown too little to keep them up as a pairing. I agree to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Ok, FINALLY drew up the lineart for that gift art I promised chivalryundead.
O_O Beautiful <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectiveSaunders (View Post)
He was not my type. .
... Apparently everyone watches a series only nowadays when the actors are hot O_o;;? Lol =3 I'm learning things here...
Actors in my opinion are /never/ attractive. Perhaps dressed up as their character, but... it's not really my reason to watch luckily x'D Makes one less worked up if one dies x'D <3
But I know, my best friend had the hots for Graham and was all gay over the fact he died x'D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Will go watch it now

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecastiel (View Post)
So it looks like Gold will be out of jail in the next episode; probably by posting bail or something, but I'm hoping he seduced his way out of Emma's cell lol
That last... yes