View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 06:47 PM
EmmaGold
Part-Time Fan

DetectiveSaunders: I think that if they got together it would be very hot! Much more than Belle/Rumpelstiltskin but that's just my opinion.

If they didn't have so many scenes together, I wouldn't ship them. Like, I couldn't ship Mr. Gold/Ruby but there are plenty of shippers for them out there. I think that troll must be new to shipping in general.

And I'm sorta with Kendra on them ever becoming canon. I know that the writers would just ruin it. It'd probably be as interesting as Belle/Rumpelstiltskin is to me.

Eliza: I will read it soon, along with the rest of the fic I haven't yet. Yours too Shama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow
I think some people must really HATE Gold & Emma for whatever reasons... Can't decide if it's a good or a bad thing
They must feel threatened by it, for whatever reason, otherwise why post on here? To try to make us see the error of our ways and reform us? Why read an Emma/Gold thread to begin with when you hate the pairing? Too much time on their hands? Or are they masochists? Some good questions to ponder.