View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 06:27 PM
EmmaGold
Part-Time Fan

I thought that magja person would be banned and the post removed by the time I got back here. I mean, apparently they were just posting to start something over here. And that was their very first post. They don't want to discuss anything between Emma/Gold (in a positive/constructive way) so they are the very definition of the word troll.

Yeah, Kendra, it would not surprise me if they do post here regularly under another name. I find it all a waste of time in the end. There are better things to do than spread hate around. I can tell she's (he's?) another Emma (JMo) hater too.

Personally, I only stay in this thread because that's what interests me. I have no animosity towards other shippers. They could ship Granny and Mr. Gold for all I care. I guess I'm capable of thinking outside the box a little bit and not just shipping people because they are "canon". I also think people that don't (or are capable of not only shipping) the canon pairings are a lot more understanding and generally nicer people, but that's just what I've noticed.

And yes, it's all a matter of opinion. Nobody is 100% right or wrong here. We like to discuss Emma/Gold because we see the chemistry and enjoy the banter. I don't get what's so wrong with that?