View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 01:27 PM
deep within me
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღfaithfully (View Post)
One thing I don't get about this fandom - they know about the Kevin twit pic that was taken down, they know about the vday date, they know about him taking her to Vancouver (his hometown) - yet they're not 100% sure they're dating? LOL what? It was just them alone in Vancouver, did Cory and Lea go there to practice lines for FR on their weekend off work? LOL? Why else would they go there. With all this stuff these past few months, it would be very hard and to me crazy to deny they're dating. Yes Lea hangs out with other members of the glee cast, but on valentines day (alone with them) and going to their hometown (again alone), no.
It's called dense. People probably are in denial or refuse to believe it. I know I had been there before. There was one couple I couldn't stand and loathe from different tv show and they were like literally attached to hips for months and months and I kept hearing the sightings from those fans who knew them and some even had pictures with them with fans next to them so despite all of those stuff, I was still in denial, refusing to believe they would be dating or whatever and even a friend of mine told me in the summer time that she got source from someone who said that they were indeed dating so yet, I am like whatever, still thinking it's rumors despite the pictures and stories and sightings and everything. And then few months later, a cast member accidentally outed them and confirmed their dating so yeah, that's what pulled me out of denial to realize that I was in denial the whole time while they were already dating so what I am saying is that I can see why this is happening to those people who hate them and don't or more like REFUSE to accept them as a couple would say such things despite the sightings and whatnot.

So I am saying is denial kinda helps them feel better because I had been there, done that so it kinda helps when you don't think about it. So whatever makes them feel better, go ahead and live with that which is fine but the whole time they are doing that, Monchele will continue to date, all over each other, making out, being touchy, going to places they plan to go together, we get more sightings and rumors and whatnot. So if that helps them feel better, be that way, fine. Nobody forces them to accept the reality so yeah. I couldn't believe that even with those proofs, they still REFUSE to believe that but again, it's called denial based on REFUSING to accept the fact that they do have feelings for each other beyond friendship, that could mean something more for those two.

And someone made good point on tumblr, "You don't need proof to know that they are together together, you just have to know that, you don't need confirmation to convince yourself. You just know that they are together together." That's good point since that's basically what they are doing without saying anything but we already know.