View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 07:18 PM
americanamuchacha020
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Unfaithful~ (View Post)
I only liked season 2 Pacey. When he was with Andie, and he was more confident and secure than he ever had been and ever would be again. IMO Joey could never have been the "love of his life" because he hated himself when he was with her. I believe he loved her, but you can never love somebody if you don't love yourself.
Pacey had serious emotional problems, his family emotional abused him for years, he was still the insecure doesnt think he's good enough screw up boy when he was with tamara, he still believed he wasn't good enough during andie, his self esteem may have improved but even after andie, he still never thought he was good enough, joey was not the cause of his emotional problems, never has. never will be....the cause of his problems are his family, he should of been in therapy because all of that damage took a toll on him. Point is, Pacey hated himself and never thought he was good enough during any of his relationships. I always notice how people blamed Joey for this(Not that I'm saying you did), that's a load of garbage.

If you've watched the series, all six seasons(including the series finale) you'd see that it was never the girl that he was dating at the time that made him feel like crap, it was emotional damage his family did to him.
americanamuchacha020 is offline   Reply With Quote