View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 01:15 AM
secretk
Master Fan

Well, after watching Season 3 it might look that Amy went to New York, because she liked him. But when I was watching this episodes, I was thinking otherwise. To me it seemed that for the first time Ephram showed her that no matter how much he loves her, his world doesn't revolve only around her and he would try to not obsess over her and do something about himself. And that scared her, because she realized that he won't be always around her and she needed to learn how to appreciate him as more than her friend who is always around her, when she needed him. And Bright helped her with that too, when he told her that she rejected so many times Ephram that he wouldn't do anything about her. To me that was the moment when Amy really realized what she's done to Ephram for those two years and how much he hurt him and I wanted to hear apology, but I didn't.

That's interesting contrast, because Ephram seemed like person who wants to know the truth even if it's bad. And I think that he said the truth to Amy, because he realized that he did something stupid and there is no need to leave it like that, because sooner or later she would have found out and the later, the worse. I guess it really depends, but to me he was right to tell her.

But yeah apparently with her it's better if he's not honest all the time .

Last edited by secretk; 02-25-2012 at 01:22 AM
secretk is offline   Reply With Quote