View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 12:04 PM
Venetia
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCesare (View Post)
I'm kind of hoping that Bonnie takes out her anger on Stefan and Damon because their relationships need to develop organically. If a lot of time goes by without any S/D/B interaction and then they're pretending like nothing happened it would only ruin the relationships for me.
Time will go by for awhile considering the reasons I just listed above in my previous post. Stefan will apologize to Bonnie and express remorse about everything he did in the past year after he fully recovers from the ripper state. From the show's timeline, he just recently went back on AB and is starting to feel again. That is a process and it will take awhile for Stefan to evolve back into a good character again. People understand that with Elena's dynamic yet they refuse to apply that to his dynamic with Bonnie as well. Bonnie knows Stefan is OOC and he usually would not behave like this. He was a good friend to her before the ripper arc and she knows the circumstances. He will eventually apologize but it won't be in the near future, knowing these writers. Then Bonnie will forgive because she understands the situation with Stefan;s out of whack behavior all year. I also fully believe if Bonnie were put in the same position, she would choose Elena over Abby. She would have also chosen Elena over the Salvatores.

They hit a rough patch and it will take a while for healing and forgiveness to develop between Stefan & Bonnie. However, that process can't begin until Stefan goes back to normal and gets his humanity/conscience back.

I don't think the relationships will be ruined for good. We have had Elena also endure so many complications and abuse at the hands of Damon and Ripper Stefan. So there is no reason to believe that Bonnie's dynamic with them will be ruined for good. She has every right to be upset and I hope it is resolved eventually.

We know how the writer's are when it comes to Bonnie. They will put this on the backburner while they deal with other plotlines and character arcs. Next episode, it will be about Damon and Sage.