View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 07:37 PM
Elena_1716
Absolute Fan

moonlightstar,true....bout what you wrote. i think she does only know Stefan & Damon for like a year & a few months..So i get what your saying. That she forgives Stefan & Damon, more so Damon though..which i can't still see why she always seems to forgive him.

Like when Damon snaps Jeremy's neck..(i think.. i dunno i forgot..lol or was it Alaric?)..well anyways..she still talks to him like he did nothing wrong, which every time Damon does something wrong that involves Elena, she ends up talking to him like nothing happened..

Quote:
Better put things this way imagine that in the next episodes Bonnie has a boyfriend who is a vampire,warlock or w/e and he hurts Elena ,Salvatore brothers and for example if he is a vampire turn Jeremy into one. and someone from her family also dies in the process like Grams did ..would Elena still be friends with Bonnie ?Would she understand if Bonnie after all this things is still with that person or love that person ?
Interesting. I feel like a part of Elena would be really pissed off at Bonnie..But in the end they'll stay friends regardless of their drama that they have. They always get through it all.

- Mari -