View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 04:57 PM
EndlessღLove
Elite Fan

Quote:
Me? No, but is there a prize if I say yes?
No, not you I was takling about the stupid D-Board

Quote:
I understand Euge, what I don’t get is why they didn’t go deeper in his current behavior if they have conclusive proof that he did something wrong 15 years ago. I mean, did this occur only once? Or have this happened again? What else did Blake Calamar say? Not that I’m asking this myself, but I find it a logical or natural question from the Board point of view. It’s like they just sit and wait till someone gives them the evidence in favor (Diane) or against (WSC) him
The Board actually not going deeper in his current behavior makes things even more hypocritical. it's more like a she said, he said thing, really. I am not taking this DB seriously. First WSC tells them **** about Will and then Diane goes and tells them that Will did this and that (and he didn't) and they don't even check if what Diane said was true.

Quote:
Maybe Euge sees that this problem derived from Peter going after Will in the first place and the possible fact that he always lands on his feet is not fair I can't find other reason for Peter coming to light now
THIS ! It make things even more hypocritical

Quote:
I think it’s because it won’t look very well (or even if it is allowed) to have a suspended lawyer as part of the law firm’s name, not only for possible clients but also for the Board itself.
Okay, but then why Diane HAS to tell Will that he will still have his place at the firm ? I mean, he had to sell his part ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Sorry but this is bogus, I work in a bank, I take 45K from any customer and put it back the next day, I would be in jail
Fair. But what I mean, is that what Will did didn't have consequences. Worst things have been done, like that lawyer from Season 1 being at court and actually not being a lawyer, I mean, WTF, really And as Mariana said, what about Blake leaving that guy in a coma ? Guys really, you need to do better

Quote:
But they didn't know about this before? Didn't Wendy just tell them?
Yeah but isn't their job to (and I quote) "maintain the honor and integrity of the practise of the Law" ? I mean, a lot of people knew about it, they should have done their reaserch. If that's what they live for then let me tell you than they suck at it And what about the fact that WSC pretty much blackmailed Will ?

Quote:
I don't think this has anything to do with Peter really. And what are you referring Peter didn't pay for, if not for the prostitutes and the S1 trial? what else are you referring?
Sorry, I said it the wrong way. What I mean, is that I am not talking about the prostitutes (because he did pay for this sin), I am talking about the S1 trial. Let's face it, Kalinda saved his ass.

Quote:
I definitely think Will regrets it, and he feels even worse that the thing that saved him was a thing he didn't even fight for.
Yeah he feels bad. I feel like hugging him

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter

Last edited by EndlessღLove; 02-21-2012 at 05:04 PM