View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 08:00 AM
LGC
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Substance (View Post)
Will wasn't that boss in court, just compare to last 3 episodes of S2.
Considering the situation he was going through and that he found the key to win this case, satisfied the clients and in the process he has beaten an unbearable opposing counselor and her client, I couldn't ask more from Will.

Quote:
Is Dana (finally) gone?
I don’t think so, she still has venom

Quote:
Why do they promoto Peter's campaign for senate and give us practically none of it?
Good question! maybe they start to plant it from now till the end of the season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
Disciplinary Board sucks. I can't believe how hypocritical this is. Will didn't deserve this. Reason number one, he put it back. Reason number two, it was 15 years ago.
I understand Euge, what I don’t get is why they didn’t go deeper in his current behavior if they have conclusive proof that he did something wrong 15 years ago. I mean, did this occur only once? Or have this happened again? What else did Blake Calamar say? Not that I’m asking this myself, but I find it a logical or natural question from the Board point of view. It’s like they just sit and wait till someone gives them the evidence in favor (Diane) or against (WSC) him

Quote:
Are you kidding right ?
Me? No, but is there a prize if I say yes?

Quote:
I don't know why they need to change the name of the firm in the first place
I think it’s because it won’t look very well (or even if it is allowed) to have a suspended lawyer as part of the law firm’s name, not only for possible clients but also for the Board itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
I don't think this has anything to do with Peter really.
Maybe Euge sees that this problem derived from Peter going after Will in the first place and the possible fact that he always lands on his feet is not fair I can't find other reason for Peter coming to light now

Only the good ones leave early, I will miss you Caloi