View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 03:32 PM
The_Void
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessblaze (View Post)
Klaus/Caroline Basically what everyone's said about them. My problem with it is how much of a hypocrite Caroline will turn into if she starts falling for Klaus. Tyler was her boyfriend, he loved her and fought for his free will for her, and she broke up with him because of his sire bond to Klaus. Now I'm not a Forwood shipper, but if Caroline gets with Klaus then I think Tyler will deserve so much better. Not to mention the fact that the writers basically have to recton Klaus to make him into as Spike from BTVS would say "a big fluffy puppy with bad teeth" to fall in love with Caroline who's basically sunshine personified. I dont get this couple. At all.
Klaus/Caroline make absolutely no sense, whatsoever. Caroline broke up with Tyler because he was sired to Klaus. If that's the only reason they're not together, then the second Caroline even thinks about getting involved with Klaus, she should go straight to Tyler and either a) get back with him or b) apologise profusely to him. I'm not even a Forwood shipper, but anything else just wouldn't make sense. Because NOTHING ABOUT THIS COUPLE MAKES SENSE.

I was wary about the idea of Klaus/Caroline because I almost always hate the "bad boy/villain falls for good girl" storyline. It's cliched and overdone and almost always results in the guy repeatedly hurting the girl yet she keeps on forgiving him to the point that the relationship appears abusive (ala Damon/Elena, Spike/Buffy). But K/C aren't even that. Instead, Klaus's character gets completely nuked and immediately transforms into some pony-painting teenager that is completely irreconcilable with the character we knew. If Klaus was hurting Caroline then at least he'd be in character.

Quote:
Epic declared from the pilot as soulmates forever couples
Buffy/Angel
Stefan/Elena
^Agreed with these. Also Adam/Cassie. "Written in the stars".