Mhnn, overall I didn't think the episode was anything special, but I do like the direction they're taking the story to.
- Will wasn't that boss in court, just compare to last 3 episodes of S2.
- Will's decision was unexpected, but then again it would have been too unrealistic if he fought and won (again).
- Is Dana (finally) gone? I do like the actress as a person, but in many ways Dana as a character is only a compromise.
- We could use more Alicia.
- I was really looking forward to the political aspect of TGW this season, but... 15 episodes in and it has let me down. I know they're saving the juicy parts for later, but why do they promoto Peter's campaign for senate and give us practically none of it?