View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 06:34 AM
Kelly2790
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lentejoncita (View Post)
I did. In fact, I found a continuity failure - I'm not sure if that is an accurate term in english- when Diane entered on court. We saw her enter on the room behind Will. After a few moments, we saw her again enter on the room, then she stops on the door. And again, behind Will, we saw her standing on a different spot. I didn't listen what was Will saying, I was so distracted with that. Also, the rhythm on the episode it was strange.I was expecting more anxiety on the shoots, first shoots maybe...

The last grey dress or suit, or whatever it was, it was awful. Where is the sexy Alicia that they talk about? agggg

I was expecting more A/K after the sneak peak about Alicia taking care of Kalinda's case, but... the plant the seed... it's just question of time...
I spotted the Diane thing to I really thought it was my mind playing tricks, thinking this is not glee this is the good wife surely this is not happening!

I want the sexy red dress Alicia in the fall promos not buttoned up looking like she is going to a funeral. Julianna is so beautiful yet Alicia is doing her no favors it ages her about 20 years. She needs colour. Maybe Kalinda will help shake her out of it. Ever since she has stopped seeing Will her fashion has reverted back to being lifeless and grim.