View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 07:55 PM
IceKat055
Master Fan

Oh, yay!! Great thread!

*clears throat*

WAAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Just sayin'.

We're getting another Atlanta screening next week, just before the Dragon*Con starts...I'm excited, but still pi$$ed off with Nathan for cancelling on me! *grumbles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*Rach*~*
I noticed a couple of things that were changed from the first time I saw it, when I saw it again, by the way. There's a small scene close to the end that was heartbreaking when Mal picked up one of Wash's dinosaurs which is gone now. I hope that makes the deleted scenes. It was literally just him picking it up and setting it down again before his "Gonna ride shotgun?" line, but it was just ... guh! The dinosaurs are still there, but they don't acknowledge them. Which in itself, is kinda sweet and sad.
I had heard about this...Mal actually picking up one of the dinos. Never did see it in any of the versions I saw, and am VERY bummed that they cut that out. I think it would have meant so much to the fans...

But he did do the Wash Special 3-switch flip...hopefully they left that in. It brought a tear to my eye, every time I saw it.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
IceKat055 is offline   Reply With Quote