View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Cmtaylor531
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
I've been reading back and I just want to remind everyone to watch their tone - whether it's overtly sarcastic or when defending a character, just remember that there are other posters here that won't share your views but it's important to be respectful. And if you have a problem w/ a poster's post please PM a mod and we will take care of it.

The coin toss did sound like it was for Bonnie:

but I guess they must have later figured instead to do Abby because Stefan said "I lost that coin toss, Damon. It should have been me who turned Abby, why'd you do it?" I'm not sure if it was a split second decision on Damon's part because it did kind of seem like Stefan went down there to kill Bonnie but then again he could have been trying to explain why he has to kill Abby but if Bonnie had figured out he was going to try and kill her, she could have stopped him sooo...I'm not sure when it became Abby instead of Bonnie. Either way Bonnie would have lost something: whether it's she who would have died or Abby or Elena, someone was going to get killed no matter what. I don't think Bonnie would have chosen for Elena to die, she was willing to die herself for Elena last season.
Yea, I watched the car scene over and tried to figure it out I still don't think they were ever going to Kill Bonnie. I think they were just trying to give the viewers that thought by being vague. But, who knows maybe off screen they realized we can just turn her mother.

I will try and watch my post too. Sorry. Sometimes in a haste to reply back when you were annoyed you don't think as you should.