View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 10:38 AM
katie9821
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleya (View Post)
I liked their scene in the beginning, it was cute with her threatening him with that umbrella. The look on his face was the best. Also he was willing to sacrife himself to get her safe, he really loves her.
That scene was great. ITA Jake always seems to know where Cassie is. That scene in the beginning reminded me of the Jake and Cassie we all grew to know the fun,flirting between the lines bantering. Jake wanted to stay at her house to watch her whats she afraid of being alone with him? That smile he was giving her even when she had that umbrella pointed at him and that burst of energy. Cute. Yea the sooner the better they get CADAM done with so she can realize what's shes been missing and the right one has always been in front of you the whole time. I want Cassie to realize all the stuff Jake has been doing for her as of late. I don't know if any of you watch Gossip Girl but Blair realizing all the stuff Dan has done for her and pointing that out was huge. She recognized all the wonderful stuff he has done for her. I feel as if Cassie has been spelled not by Eben but by Adam for now thinking that Jakes still the bad guy when he's not.