View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 02:24 AM
BryceLarkinFanForever
Absolute Fan

Bonnie should have every right to be mad and everyone should feel bad, but I don't see why people have to blame this on Damon and Stefan or they should be labeled as bad guys or why what they did is disgusting.

It's not like they jumped at the chance to kill the Bennett witches, heck, their first instinct was to find another way out of this so that they wouldn't have to attack Bonnie or Abby. The whole plan with daggering Kol was suppose to be their chance to stop Elijah's plan and to make sure no one else has to die. Turning Abby into a vampire was a last resort because they didn't have any other choice and they certainly were not going to let Elena die. They were backed into a corner in this one and Abby was the unfortunate collateral damage. It's not like anyone is cheering over this. They all realized this was bad, it was wrong, but there wasn't any other way.

I don't see what was disgusting about the coin toss scene or Damon turning Abby into a vampire. They did what they had to do to save Elena, they didn't have any other choice, they exhausted all their tactics trying to get another way but those didn't work and turning Abby was the only way.

If they were that cold and heartless and disgusting, they would have not blinked killing both Abby and Bonnie, but they spent all that time trying to find another way, and even in the end, they didn't attack Bonnie for Elena's sake and only turned Abby into a vampire, which is bad but at least she still has the chance to be alive even though as a vampire.

Both Stefan and Damon were trying their best to avoid a bloodshed and finding another way, so the plan wasn't the most perfect but what other choice did they have? At least this way, Abby still can have a chance without actually being gone for good, she can choose to be a vampire and still have time with Bonnie, it's not the best and most ideal, but she's still not gone for good.

Damon and Stefan were trying to make the best out of terrible choices, they were trying their best to avoid hurting people, and in the end it came down to turning Abby or letting Elena die, of course the choice would be clear. Abby could get another chance, but Elena wouldn't have that chance.

If this choice had been Bonnie's, I doubt she would have let Elena die anymore than Damon and Stefan. It's like what Caroline was saying to Elena, Bonnie would be furious and hurt and mad as hell as she should be, but she would still be glad to save Elena because she loves Elena and wouldn't have let her die.

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT

Last edited by BryceLarkinFanForever; 02-17-2012 at 02:34 AM