View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 12:32 AM
misskittytalks
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenlen (View Post)
Writers really need to clean up their dirty spots. Did the writers actually read the books? Eban doesnt know that JB lost his power. And that stand off was pathetic. Jake and JB were a arm's reach from Cassie. Couldn't they just do an old fashion kick the asses of the witch hunters? Jake's a pretty tough guy and JB was also able to man handle Jake earlier....the writers need to write a more cohesive storyline.
Sometimes I think it’s like they wrote a plot for several episodes on notebook paper, tore them up, mixed them into a hat, and then left a whole batch of them in the hat… Even Charles being misdirected into believing Jane was back could’ve moved forward by having a one-sided phone conversation with his mother at the end of the episode (remember they seemed to imply that he had a side plot with her, that Dawn knew nothing about? which I kind of liked. At least we know that he knew why Grandma Kate had to test Cassie, and I was pretty sure Dawn didn't know it either because Grandma made it so plain that she hates her). He could’ve said something that revealed a story point that was actually nothing to do with Jane... like maybe suggesting that he knew Blackwell was back without being told. Anything really, my ideas aren't that clever, it's just the writers are really being shabby.